I like vegetables. A lot. I had stocked up on butternut squash from a local farmer this past fall, so when I saw this recipe, I was anxious to give it a try. I found it in a Wegman’s magazine. It was simple to make and delicious!!
Here’s the recipe:
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to pay my blogging expenses, I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement and/or link to products mentioned on this blog. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 2 pkgs (20 oz each) cleaned and cut Butternut Squash, cut in 1″ cubes (I peeled and cut my own squash)
- 2 large red onions, peeled, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 3 T basting oil (I used coconut oil)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Baby Spinach
- 3/4 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine squash and onions in large shallow pan; drizzle with oil. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper; toss lightly. Roast 55 minutes, until tender and brown. Add spinach, which will wilt, and dried cranberries; toss.
Enjoy!! I sure did.
Thank you for visiting Learning And Yearning. May "the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26