We’ve enjoyed these grain-free cheesecake cookies for years. They are so easy to make and it’s a lot of fun to pop a mini cheesecake cookie into your mouth. And, of course, they are delicious!
The real food cookies have a crust, a filling and a topping. You could even serve them plain; they’ll be even simpler to make.
The crust is simply nuts and butter. The filling a yummy mixture of organic cream cheese, pastured eggs, real maple syrup and pure vanilla extract.
Cook up some fruit, some maple syrup, and thicken with arrowroot, and you have a topping that will make your cheesecake cookies special enough for company.
More Recipes You’ll Enjoy
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake from Practical Self Reliance
Grain-Free Cheesecake Cookies
For the Crust
- 1 cup ground nuts
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
For the Topping
- Combine the fruit, sweetener and arrowroot in a saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until thick.
- Cool and refrigerate.
For the Crust
- Mix the ground nuts and melted butter until crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of 12 large or 24 mini cupcake papers.
For the Filling
- Blend the egg, cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Fill the cupcake papers halfway with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 10 minutes for mini cups or 15 minutes for large cups.
- Allow the cookies to cool, then spoon topping over each and serve.
Thank you for visiting Learning And Yearning. May "the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26