Whipped Cream Deliciousness
Whipped cream is the simplest of treats. All you need to make it yourself is heavy cream, and if desired, a sweetener.
Sweeten with Maple Syrup
I like to keep things simple and as close to natural as I can. Yes, there’s a place for an occasional treat with sugar, but when maple syrup works well and is even more delicious than sugar, why bother?
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to pay my blogging expenses, I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement and/or link to products mentioned on this blog. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
And I like to dream that under the right circumstances, I could make this from my own cream and my own maple syrup.
Using real maple syrup to sweeten this maple whipped cream works perfectly. It doesn’t make whipping any more difficult, and the maple taste is subtle and doesn’t overpower.
Using Maple Whipped Cream
More Posts You’ll Love
Homemade Maple Whipped Cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream cold
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup cold
- Be sure that the heavy cream, the maple syrup, the bowl and the beaters are all very cold to insure success.
- Combine heavy whipping cream and maple syrup in a cold bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for one minute and then on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Thank you for visiting Learning And Yearning. May "the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26