This one is easy peasy. Are you ready? Here’s what you need to make your own personal size dark chocolate bar in 5 minutes:
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread on parchment paper and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- That’s it, folks. It’s scrumptious and has about 170 calories (but who’s counting, anyway). Keep refrigerated until you eat it, since it will soften at room temperature.
Thank you for visiting Learning And Yearning. May "the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26