Pasta with eggplant sauce is a popular recipe with a wonderful blend of flavors and textures. I love that most of its ingredients come straight from my organic garden.
The sauce boasts a savory tomato base, with the earthy sweetness of sautéed eggplant. Garlic, red pepper, mushrooms, herbs, and a hint of spice add layers of flavors that tantalize the taste buds.
The beauty of this dish lies in its adaptability. You can adjust the spice level to your liking, add other vegetables, or top it with fresh basil or grated Parmesan cheese for a personalized touch.
Whether you’re a seasoned pasta connoisseur or a novice cook, pasta with eggplant sauce is a wonderful meal that deserves a spot on your dinner table. Its versatility, flavor, and nutritional value make it a dish that will excite your taste buds and nourish your body. So, gather your ingredients, put on your apron, and start cooking.
More Posts You’ll Love
- 28 ounce fire roasted crushed or stewed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large eggplant cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 sweet red pepper chopped
- 2 portabella mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- dash red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup black olives
- grated parmesan optional for topping
- Saute the eggplant, onion, garlic, red pepper and mushrooms in olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and spices and simmer on low for several hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in olives.
- Serve over pasta with parmesan, a salad, and crusty bread.
Thank you for visiting Learning And Yearning. May "the LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26